Sunday, April 15, 2012

The one in which I start counting down


               I’m writing to you on an extended break from studying for an enterprise systems test.[1] And, yes, this break involves cookies, milk, 30 Rock and blogging. And, yes, this break will most likely continue until I go to bed.
               So this week was my second week working at Mitchell and it’s still good. I have some outside reading that I need to do in my vast amounts of time but the more time I spend there the more I know that I’m going to enjoy it.
               I’m really, really, really close to finishing this grant up. I didn’t get much time to work on it this weekend, so I’ll have to carve some time out this week  for that.
               I want to congratulate my friend Ellen on her win at Governor’s Cup this week. If you guys remember, Ellen and I were on an entrepreneurship team together last semester. I didn’t continue on for some personal reasons but Ellen continued this semester, all by herself, and she’s doing fantastic!
               I ate too much this past week. I’m going have to spend some serious quality time with my elliptical trainer this coming week.
               All that’s left between me and graduation:
                              -3 weeks of class (and therefore 3 weeks of work)
                              -3 tests (two in Enterprise Systems and one in Strategic Management)
                              -1 group project
               So, this weekend I wasn’t feeling great and just kind of worn out from studying and such. About 15 minutes into my workout this song came on and made my Saturday a little bit brighter.




[1] I am no longer capable of remembering facts about data warehouses or business performance management. 

No comments:

Post a Comment