Saturday, April 21, 2012

The One in which I'm excited


Hello All!  Two more weeks of class!!!
Clearly, I’m excited. If I said that I was ready to be done, that’d be an understatement. I’m done. [1] But before I’m truly done I still have:
-        A test in Enterprise Systems on Monday
-        A completed grant by the 29th
-        A group project in Enterprise Systems on the 30th
-        An extra assignment in Strategic Management by May 3rd
-        An exam in Strategic Management on May 4th
-        A group project for Project Management on May 8th

So maybe not so close. Anyway, for the fun stuff:
               -This week I got to go see a play with some friends at, you guessed it, theatresquared.[2] The play, Fall of the House, was definitely interesting and I enjoyed following the plot.
               - The red & white game happened, which means it’s time to start getting excited about Football![3]
               -I had time to take the dog for lots of walks! So at least he’s happy…my allergies less so.
               -The blog passed 1,000 views. I finally feel somewhat popular. 
               -I got my roommate, Kent, his birthday present. I’m super excited about it but I can’t tell you what I got until his birthday on the 25th.
               -I went on an MP3 buying spree for my workout playlist. I got this song and now I can’t get it out of my head!




Until next week, when I’ll be one frustrating week away from being done!




[1] It’s taking most of my effort to put forth 75-80% in classes right now. I do because I have a hard time doing anything less than my best. But at the same time, I’m just ready for some time off of the all-consuming nature of graduate school.
[2] What can I say? We love the $10 tickets for the under 30 crowd. Also, we like the plays and the people.
[3] Yes, that’s football with a capital F because that’s how big of deal it is here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment